VEHCAM is a new commercial vehicle monitoring system, offering up to eight cameras per unit. They can be fitted to suit business’ needs.
Companies all over the UK have began using VEHCAM for their business’. Since the launch in February 2011 it has received positive feedback and the increase of demand is evidence of this. Companies across the UK need a comprehensive system which keeps driving safe, secure and efficient.
Once the purchase of VEHCAM is confirmed, the installation process will begin within one month and we aim to have all your fleet fitted out as soon as possible. This competitively priced system is unique to the UK market.
Why install VEHCAM?
VEHCAM offers many benefits to both a business and its drivers. These include:
- Monitor a driver’s performance through the use of the in-cab camera (which also has voice recording capability) and g-force detection
- Reduce erratic and distracted driving, such as texting at the wheel, speeding and fuel consumption
- Capture evidence in the event of an incident
- Combat theft and unsafe stacking due to the functionality of infra-red and motion detection cameras which will pick up and record any movements in the rear of the vehicle
- Reduce insurance premiums
VEHCAM is a highly versatile system with a wide range of features which come as standard:
- Up to four cameras which can be positioned at the road ahead; back to the driver; over your goods; at the road behind; and down the two wing mirrors
- Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity to record incidents and GPS data
- Access data and recordings wherever you are, via the fully managed web based system
- Records additional data such as speed, time and GPS
- In-cab monitor provides the driver with a rnage of viewpoints with each camera accessible at the touch of a button which can be viewed via an easy-to-use 7″ in-cab monitor
- A built-in live tracking device
- Account management / data reviewing service
Web Access Platform
Below is how our clients review their events once offloaded form the vehicle system to our Web Access Platform via WiFi or 3G. The Web Access Platform is a web based management system that will allow users to view vehicle events from anywhere via the internet with the correct username and password. The Web Access Platform is where all the monitoring can be done e.g. live tracking, postcode checking, video viewing and report analysing etc. All data is stored in a central UK data centre allowing access to your data whenever required